The Pretty Dish 5 – First Edition!
When I’m brainstorming post ideas, there are always things that, for whatever reason, don’t make the cut. I’ve got a ton of “likes” and “loves” just hanging around. So…what to do with them? I’ve taken a cue from some of my favorite bloggers and decided to start a series of posts highlighting the most recent five things I’m obsessed with. Read on for the first edition of The Pretty Dish Five!
- Glittered Clothes Pins by The French Nest Co. on Etsy. Anything with a little sparkle makes me happy, and these are just $3.50. I’d use them as paper clips.
- Love everything about this image, though I can’t find its original source. I pinned it to my Virtual Inspiration board on Pinterest.
- Photography by Millie Holloman. This old-fashioned bike makes me want to take a ride in the Hamptons. See the whole collection of images at Style Me Pretty.
- One day when I’m feeling really adventurous in the kitchen, I’ll try my hand at making jelly shots just like these. Check out the recipe for these Neapolitan shots and others at The Jelly Shot Test Kitchen.
- Just a pretty picture. BF Mike and I haven’t furnished the second floor of our new place yet, and I’m sure the fact that I’m drawing design inspiration from images like this scares him to death! This one’s c/o the fabulous Cherry Blossom Girl.
Each of the images above can be found on my Random Likes and Loves and Virtual Inspiration boards on Pinterest. Yes, I know I’ve been mentioning the site a LOT lately. And no, Pinterest is not paying or endorsing me in any way! It’s just that much fun for creative types like myself.
What should I blog about next? I need a little inspiration……..