The holiday season may be coming to close, but there’s still one festive night to look forward to – New Year’s Eve. Chances are you’re either hosting or heading to a party that night. If you’re heading somewhere else, bringing a hostess gift is a polished, and much appreciated, way to say “thanks for having me.” Generally, wine, Champagne or flowers work well on these occasions. But if you’d like to get a bit more creative I’ve gathered a few ideas for hostess gifts here:
- Dauville Gold Glazed Bowls ($22-$55; canvashomestore.com)
- Laura Mercier Signature Votive Candle Collection (sale! $39; nordstrom.com)
- Dean & Deluca Hot Chocolate Gourmet Gift Set ($30; deandeluca.com)
- Skinnygirl White Peach Margarita ($12.99; totalwine.com)
- Rows of Roses Sachet Set ($38; anthropologie.com)
- Fresh Sugar Soap ($15; sephora.com)
What’s your go-to hostess gift? Leave a comment and let me know!